Patterson Team Inspectors provides professional home inspections in Livingston, Macomb and West Oakland County. We have been working together with home buyers, home sellers, and local Realtors since 2004, and we are highly trusted in the home inspection industry. We provide open and honest communication regarding the home condition, and spend the time necessary to ensure that our inspection report is understood completely by our clients.
Industry Experience with Home Inspections and Excellent Customer Service Combined
- We have performed more than 5,200 home inspections, and are frequently called one of the top inspection providers in the Livingston. Macomb and West Oakland County home inspection industry.
- Our home inspection experience includes residential homes, new construction, foreclosures, and light commercial real estate of all sizes.
- We are highly qualified to provide home inspections for all ages of homes, from new construction to older historic homes.
- We have provided more than 1,000 Continuing Education classes to local real estate professionals.
- Patterson Team has 6 Pillar To Post Certified Home Inspectors working for our clients:
- Richard Gauthier
- Andrew Lambkin
- Gil Guzman
- Alan Schindler
- Jeff Bowman
- Randall Patterson
Added Services Available
We offer added environmental inspection services for our clients for:
- Radon Testing
- Mold Testing
- Water Quality Testing
- Air Quality Testing
- Well and Septic Inspections
- Pest Inspections
- Asbestos Testing
- Thermal Imaging
Our complete professional home inspection typically takes from two to four hours. This depends on the square footage, age and condition of the home. At the conclusion of the inspection we print the home inspection report on-site, which includes color photographs for issues of concern. Clients are invited to take part in the home inspection process, and learn about the conditions of their new home, by walking through the inspection process with us during the inspection. The inspector will take the time to explain the maintenance and operation of the home mechanicals, as well as the condition of all appliances and interior and exterior areas.
For more information on Radon, please visit:
Pillar To Post – Radon In Homes
American Cancer Society® – Radon and Cancer
United States Environmental Protection Agency – Radon
Well Respected in the Community
As Pillar To Post home inspectors Patterson team Inspectors are highly respected in the community.
- Randall Patterson and his team are Certified Pillar To Post Home Inspectors, #22669
- Certified American Society Home Inspectors (ASHI) Certified Real Estate Inspectors #212648
- Certified National Radon Proficiency Program (NRPP) Certified Radon Technician, #103405
- He belongs to the American Association of Radon Scientists and Technician, #822
- Randall is an Environmental Solutions Association Certified Mold Inspector (CMI/CMIA), #626
- Randall Patterson is a Certified Site Well and Septic Inspector, #084
- Randall is Certified by the National Association of Mold Professionals, IMS Lab
- His Team are also Certified Thermographers ITC, #23270
- Randall Patterson has served as Affiliate Director – Greater Metropolitan Area Association of Realtors, and is also an active member and serves on committees for Macomb, NOCBOR and LCAR boards
- Randall served in the US Navy as a Certified Electrician
- Randall has over 14 years of home inspection experience
- He is a Video Director, Training Facilitator, and Life Group leader at his Church
What Clients Are Saying
“You schedule quickly, you do a great job and are not alarmists. You help the buyer problem solve, and your booklet filled with info is fantastic.”
— Julie T.
“Your inspections are extremely thorough. Your inspectors are polite, punctual, and knowledgeable. My clients are always impressed with your services and the report portfolio they receive the day of the inspection. Your company makes me look good!”
— J. Hauler
“Patterson team are always early to an inspection. They are professional and we know what to expect to happen during an inspection. If issues are found, we can expect that they will inform the client and myself in a way that we can deal with the situation, and not cause the client unnecessary worry. They are helpful with post inspection questions when we need further clarification or information from them.”
— Theresa L.
“They are VERY thorough and explained the issues very clearly. The house he inspected looked so cute on the surface. If my client hadn’t had the inspection, she would be very sorry she bought it~ So, Thank you for having a well trained person like Mike to represent your inspections! I will recommend him again!~
— Bonni A.